We are so close to our goal... Will you help us reach it?
6 Great things we are celebrating at Mary's Path today:
1. One of our teen moms, who has been in the foster care system for seven years, just completed her first semester at Santa Ana Community College.
2. We welcomed a healthy baby boy and baby girl into our Mary’s Path family.
3. A current resident became the first in her family to graduate high school.
4. All of our toddlers know their colors and are learning their letters.
5. Two of our toddlers can count to 10 on their own.
6. Every pregnant and parenting teen mom and all their babies have remained healthy and virus free.
Help us continue to celebrate by donating to Mary’s Path this month. Our goal is to raise $112,000 by July 31st. Your support will keep our teens and their babies healthy and focused on achieving their educational milestones. You can change lives two at a time.
To donate via text - text the word GIVE to (714) 584-6460.